Even outside of Xman, there are too many uncanny links between them that is either too coincidental or they simply just want to show their affection for each other in public. You might have hated them together, think that either one of them aren’t good enough for each other, there are others suitable for them, etc. But you are not them, what matters is that they enjoy being with each other and that’s what really matters.
I like many of you, got acquainted with Eun Hye through watching Goong and know that Shin Chae Gyung (Eun Hye’s role) belongs to Prince Shin in it. But her name is Yoon Eun Hye in real life. Everything ends after the director shouts cut. You can say the same for Xman, everything ends after recording. But, this apparently isn’t so if you manage to finish reading through this entire post of information and pictures.
I am not forcing on you that they should be together. But you could take a neutral stand, watch and decide for yourself. Besides this, my Youtube library of videos can also testify to that plus the hundred of comments posted on them.
Once again, have to give thanks to Kim Jong Kook and Yoon Eun Hye supporters for compiling and creating all these information and pictures as evidence of proof of their romance. It isn’t easy to spot all these and then take the time to stitch them up together…
1. This unusual appearance of them together happened during the period when their newspaper scandal broke out in November 2004 as they appeared on SBS I Am variety show. They look ultra compatible in their matching outfits, seating together and being continually teased by the hosts and guests on the show.
2. Eun Hye attended the premiere of his Letter music video which was also his birthday party. (link) Eun Hye was supposed to be his leading lady for this MV but could not find an appropriate slot in her calendar for filming. The role later went to Park Shin Hye. The song ironically appears as Eun Hye’s background music on her cyworld blog during that period.
3. It appears that Eun Hye seem to be using her own wardrobe for both Goong drama and then later in Jong Kook’s music video, Letter. Looks like she went shopping particularly to look for something similar to match Jong Kook’s outfits.
4. There was this radio interview in September 2005 between Cha Tae Hyun and Kim Jong Kook where both are the best of friends.
The highlight of the interview was Jong Kook pretending not to know the actual age gap between him and Eun Hye to cover his tracks. But Tae Hyun ruined it for him again by saying the actual age gap even though he is not that close to Eun Hye, yet he knows that their gap is only 8 years.
Also, Tae Hyun was also pretending to be single as well because he made it seem like he was single. This even though he has been with the same woman for 10 years and married her this year. Denial is the name of the game in the showbiz industry.
5. In November 2005, Jong Kook finally admits that he would like to date Eun Hye during a LIVE interview on Yoon Do Hyun Love Letter so things must have gone well since then, cause Eun Hye appeared in his music video, Saying I Love You and on the pretext of thanking her, he gave her a diamond ring and a scooter as gifts for her assistance.
Eun Hye was no longer in Xman last year but they still created another new scandal in July 2006 which made the news with this music video. Jong Kook had a diamond ring custom made for Eun Hye at a famous jewelry store, Agape and also gave her a red scooter.
Sure they did damage control saying that he just gave it to her because she participated in his MV but the diamond ring he gave her was bigger than the couple ring that he once gave to his ex-girlfriend. And who ever gives such expensive stuff just because they were in your music video?
6. The pictures of Eun Hye were actual photos that were placed on her cyworld blog in January 2006. They were then stitched together by fans to show the stark similarities between her and Jong Kook. See and decide for yourself.
They even have the same pose, just look at their hands…how sweet
7. In another program called Nal Ah Ra Shoot-Dori on KBS channel dated 26th Feb 2006, this was where Jong Kook used his phone to call Cha Tae Hyun to tell him the good news of Shootdori winning the first game. When he passed the phone to the kid, Kim Tae Hoon, the screen showed his phone accessory that was kind of similiar to what Eun Hye had on hers. The caps of Eun Hye was coincidentally taken around that same time.
8. One of Eun Hye’s favourite brands is Burberry, so it’s no surprise that she would shop for matching Burberry helmets for them to wear on their music video, Saying I Love You.
9. Who could be the one driving Eun Hye to Jong Kook’s brother wedding in May 2006? Both of them would later appear at the same wedding not together though and Jong Kook had changed to a suit to receive guests but just too bad. It was a private reception so no media was allowed in. Although after this, Jong Kook has been avoiding the media very smartly in future weddings he went to.
Eun Hye was at the wedding early. The wedding was to start at 3 pm but she was already there hours there before since she had to help out at the reception. These field report came from a source who prefer to remain anonymous.
There were 2 receptions, one for the honored guest/family and the other one set at a later time for friends. The first reception for honored guest and family happened at 3 pm. Eun Hye was there but sat at the bride’s side, not the groom side, to avoid needless gossip. The bride’s side were so surprised to see that Eun Hye was already there before everyone else.
Yeh also attended the second reception held for Jong Kook and his brother friends that same day at a different time. She was there the whole day but she avoided being photographed together or sitting next to Jong Kook because they were scared that one of the guests might leak the photos to the media, so they kept their distance all the time.
10. Guess Eun Hye was giving him the thumbs up after knowing that the One Man was allowed to play soccer on this date while serving the military because she posted this pic on her cyworld blog on June 4th. (thanks to lhasha)
11. During Jong Kook’s four weeks of military training, he was not allowed to contact anyone, at that time his squad leader posted a picture of Eun Hye (that pic where she was getting prepared for the Bali photoshoot) on his Cyworld blog and put it under the “Special Lover” folder along with some Jong Kook pictures. Why would his squad leader put Jong Kook’s and Eun Hye’s picture under the “Special Lover” folder?
What made it even more suspicious was that his Cyworld was open to public before this but after smart fans found out about his blog, he edited that folder and later took it down due to a lot of fans asking him for details..
but it was too late, we already knew it…
12. Not to mention Eun Hye and Jong Kook’s name were used as an example in a learn to speak english book for children. How about that, teaching the children from young not to practise denial of relationship from public? Haha…
13. In this particular interview published on December 10th 2006, a reporter asked Eun Hye for her opinion on the two men linked frequently with her, Joo Ji Hyun and Kim Jong Kook. You can see clearly that the answers she gave leaned more towards Kim Jong Kook!! (Translated Interview)
14. This is what Eun Hye had to say about Jong Kook in an interview
In the beginning we only exchanged greetings but after the scandal we became really close; we occasionally eat out together and we also call each other on the phone. He has really good manners and that’s what makes oppa charming.. My mother likes him especially. He has a good character, and is also fair/just. Is there anyone in the entertainment world that doesn’t like him?”
Now as we all know, there’s very little possibility we will ever see them again on variety shows. Xman is gone and there’s no able replacement now. Eun Hye has a very successful acting career since leaving Xman and she is very much the IT girl now. Jong Kook meanwhile is in the army and counting down to his departure. So until his discharge from the military, let’s keep our snooping of their relationship going on…
If you don’t want to be left out, check out the Kim Jong Kook thread @ soompi forums or Kim Jong Kook and Yoon Eun Hye thread @ asianfanatics forum where the worshippers would update once there are notable mentions.
Many thanks to jade411, endurance, mikki, cuttiegirlsu, thehay1 over at asianfanatics forum for compiling all of these, just putting them together…